Data and Events Coordinator
Department: Hanna Institute
Supervisor: Hanna Institute Co-Directors
General Summary: The Hanna Institute Data and Events Coordinator (DEC) is committed to deeply engaging with both the Co-Directors and Community Engagement and Research Coordinator in coordinating, organizing and managing data and data-tracking systems. In addition, the DEC will support the coordination, scheduling, and gathering of materials for meetings, events, and trainings as well as engage in directed communication with strategic partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Institute Co-Directors and other Institute staff by preparing, proofing, editing, merging and printing letters, reports, briefings, training materials and other documents.
- Provides general administrative support to the Institute, including event and meeting scheduling and calendar management.
- Enters and tracks data in Salesforce.
- Provides administrative and logistical assistance for Hanna Institute events – involving attendance at occasional evening and weekend events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with people.
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- General Computer Skills, including word processing and spreadsheet.
- General office skills – includes filing, typing etc.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while successfully meeting deadlines.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Must clear background check for a Community Care Licensed facility, including physical, tb and drug test.
- Sit for extended periods of time and the ability to manage repetitive hand/wrist movements while using a computer keyboard and/or the phone.
- Bend, squat, stoop, and walk up flight of stairs.
- Lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs., occasionally. Duties are primarily performed in an office environment at a desk or computer terminal.
- This is part time position; working 50% of full time (20 hours)
- Pay range variant based on skills and experience