What does a typical week look like for a boy at Hanna? Here’s an example.
- 6:30 a.m. Wake-up, morning hygiene
- 6:50 a.m. Room check complete
- 7:10 a.m. Cottage/group home chores complete
- 7:20 a.m. Morning prayers in the chapel (Thursdays only)
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast (8-9 a.m. on Saturday/Sunday)
- 7:56 a.m. School starts
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch (brunch on Saturday and Sunday)
- 1:23 p.m. School’s out: Friday
- 2:10 p.m. School’s out: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 2:45 p.m. School’s out: Wednesday
- 3–3:45 p.m. Group meetings: Monday through Thursday
- 3:45 p.m. Free time, recreation, snacks
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6-7 p.m. Evening recreation
- 7-8:45 p.m. Showers, study period, free time.
- 8:45 p.m. Night-time hygiene, night prayers
- 9-10:20 p.m. Bedtime
Recreation, trips and activities take place on Saturday and Sunday. Option for home visits – depending on the boys status.
Some activities may include backpacking, hiking, basketball, swimming, or volunteering, depending on the weekend and time of year.
On Sundays, wake-up starts at 8 a.m. followed by Mass in the chapel.