What does a typical week look like for a boy at Hanna? Here’s an example.
- 7:30 a.m. Wake-up, morning hygiene
- 8:20 a.m. Room check complete
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast (Continental in the homes on Saturday/Sunday)
- 9:00 a.m. School starts
- 12:10 p.m. Lunch (brunch on Saturday and Sunday)
- 3:30 p.m. School’s out
Tuesday / Thursdays 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. After School Activities (led by staff)
- 3:00 p.m. Free time, recreation, snacks
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. Evening recreation
- 7:30-9:30 p.m. Showers, study period, free time.
- 9:45-10:00 p.m. Night-time hygiene, night prayers
- 10:00-10:30 p.m. Bedtime
Recreation, trips and activities take place on Saturday and Sunday. Option for home visits – depending on the boys status.
Some activities may include backpacking, hiking, basketball, swimming, or volunteering, depending on the weekend and time of year.
On Sundays, wake-up starts at 8 a.m. followed by Mass at 10:00 a.m. in the chapel.